Fri. 22 – Sun. 24 FEB 2013 Anything Goes – Venturers at Lardner Park, Drouin
Anything Goes or AG as its known is a yearly activity camp for Venturers held at Lardner Park near Warragul. This year’s AG will be held on 22-24 February 2013. The cost is $65 for Venturers with Leaders and Rovers attend at no cost. Activities include Helicopter Joy Flight, Surfing, Scuba Try Dives, Horse Trail Riding, Laser Tag, High Ropes Course, CAMS Junior Development Program, plus many more on site activities.
If you are planning to attend Anything Goes 2013 jump online and register Now.
Applications close Sunday 17th Feb at Midnight – There are no extensions or registrations on the actual weekend of AG so please get yours complete promptly!
You will also need to complete and submit the Special Activity Permission Form, and the Scuba Diving Permission Forms if you are selecting this activity.
* Major Activities
* On Site Activities
Anything Goes has two different Venturer fees depending on if you wish to undertake major activities or not.
* Venturer: $65 Full package including major activities, camping & onsite activities.
* Venturer: $55 Camping only with basic onsite activities – NO major activities
* Linking Scout: $35 Full package – MUST attend with a Venturer Unit as a linking Scout
* Leaders & Rovers: $0 all leaders and Rovers attending AG are FREE
Other Fees & Charges
* $5 Train Station pickup and/or drop off fee
* General Information, what to bring, and how to get to AG (from 2012 but still mostly valid) things are very similar to VG in terms of what to take, what you cannot bring, and no cars on-site.
* Canteen Menu for 2013
* Passout form – if you need to leave AG at all during the weekend, you need to submit this form
Getting To Anything Goes:
You have two options for getting to Lardner Park, either private vehicle or you can catch a Vline train through to Warragul. We can discuss our unit + gear travel plans once we have a clear idea of numbers and who is traveling via the train (Click through for more details)
If you need more details check out Vic Scouts.